Here I am going to share kinds of tips that I ever heard, seen or done.
Enjoy it! d(^__^)b
Here are few tips about changing eating and drinking habits to get a more beautiful and fresh skin:
- When gets up in the morning, do not wash off the oil which you get on your face, specially around your nose and chin, rather spread this oil from your nose to all over face in upward strokes. It’s the natural oil, which your body produces and is very good for one’s skin to keep it young and supple. After that you can wash your face but without soap. First face wash of the morning should be just with water.
- Fill water in your mouth and then splash water on your face and on eyes. It’s a kind of exercise.
- Drink 2 glass of lukewarm water in the morning empty stomach with a spoonful of honey and lemon juice added to it. It’s good to clean your stomach, and detoxify the toxins. With the consumption of this skin starts glowing within a month.
- Cut off the use of caffinated and saturated drinks. Stop eating much of junk and fried food, which spoils the body and damages the skin.
- Rather drink lots of water at least 8-10 glasses of water in a day. Fresh juices and even buttermilk is good to keep you fit and healthy.
- Try to walk whenever you get an opportunity. Exercise is must for a healthy mind, body and skin. If your schedule is too busy to get time to workout then get it this way. Try to climb stairs then taking lift. Park your car a little more away from your destination so that you will have to walk.
- Always sit in a right posture and keep your abs muscles tight. It will strengthen your tummy muscles and make it look flatter.
- Always breathe properly. The correct breathing pattern makes surprising difference to your body and skin. When inhale air should reach till abdomen and when exhale you should feel light in your abdomen.
- Always add green fresh salads with your meals. This will reduce the quantity of food calories you are eating and will help you remain fit.
- Consume more of fruits and vegetables with a balanced healthy diet.
- Do wash face often but not every time with soap. If you are working keep wiping off your face with wet tissues.
- Whenever in the kitchen, you can rub lemon peel from the pulp side on your face to get rid of the grease and can apply any fruit juice on face with a cotton roll. You can wash it off after few minutes.
Now here are some beauty tips related to make up and facial beauty:
- To start with the morning, wash your face with water and when you take bath use mild soap on your face. Apply a good moisturizer depending on your skin type and remember that if should be having sun protection. Never go out without applying sunscreen lotion.
- Apply a light lip color or lip-gloss in a shade, which suits your skin tone. You can put a dab of foundation on your lips before putting the applying the lip color as it helps to stay it for longer.
- For eyes eye liner and eye pencil are available in many shades. Choose a good brand. You can apply brown eye pencil to give them a softer look. Use dry eye pencil on oily skin and do avoid eyeliner on small eyes rather use eye pencil to define them.
- You can curl your lashes with mascara even if you don’t want to put any other eye make up, you can use mascara.
- Use light eyeshades on your eyelids for day use.
- You can use compact powder a shade lighter to your skin tone on your face and neck to give it a finishing touch.
- Always apply body lotion on your skin after having bath all over your body. It keeps your skin smooth and keeps the skin tone even.
- Avoid using foundation for daily usage. Use it just for parties and functions and let your skin breathe.
- Use a mild scrubber on your skin once in a week to remove black heads and dead skin and face packs to rejuvenate your skin.
- Always sleep after cleaning your skin by removing your make up. Baby lotion or baby oil is good make up remover and can be used even to remove eye make up.
- Use a good cleanser, toner and moisturizer on your skin before going to bed. You can choose a good night cream based on your skin type and your age. As for women who are 30 plus the requirement of creams are totally different than teen-age girls.